St John's Church, Wicken
The History Of Wicken Church
The current Parish Church in Wicken, St.John the Evangelist, was the parish church of Wyke Dyve which together with Wyke Hamon formed what is now the village of Wicken,
The two parishes were amalgamated in 1587 when the parish church of Wyke Hamon, St.James, ceased to be used. The church itself was then allowed to fall into disrepair and it is believed was demolished in 1619.