Annual Parish Council Meeting - 19 May 2021
Date: 19th May, 2021 - 19:30
The public is welcome to join the meeting but will need to follow all applicable COVID regulations at the time.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Hand sanitiser is available on entry and should be used by all attendees
- Seating is marked for correct social distancing between different households. Please only sit in designated seating areas
- Maintain 1 metre plus social distancing at all times.
- We will take the names of all attendees to comply with Test and Trace regulations.
Available meeting papers
Planning: Planning 8 Leckhampstead Rd
Wicken logo: Wicken logo
CPRE membership: Benefits of CPRE Membership for Parish Councils edit