Wicken Parish Council
The Parish Council has an overall responsibility for the well-being of the parish.
The work falls into three main categories:
- representing the local community
- delivering services to meet local needs
- striving to improve quality of life in the parish
Your Parish Councillors
- Neil Gordon-Lee (Chairman) email Neil Gordon-Lee
- Ian Howett email Ian Howett
- Philip Ivens email Philip Ivens
- Petra Spencer-Jones email Petra Spencer-Jones
Councillors have three main areas of work:
- Decision-making: through attending meetings, councillors decide which activities to support, where money should be spent, what services should be delivered and what policies should be implemented
- Monitoring: councillors make sure that their decisions lead to efficient and effective services by keeping an eye on how well things are working
- Getting involved locally: as local representatives, councillors have responsibilities towards their constituents and local organisations. This often depends on what the councillor wants to achieve and how much time is available.
Contact the Parish Council
If you would like to contact the Parish Council please email John Westlake, Clerk to the Wicken Parish Council.
Wicken Solar Farm Committee
The current members of the committee are:
Giles Butterfield- Chair
Neil Gordon-Lee - Parish Council representative
The Committee welcomes ideas and suggestions from residents for projects which could not normally be met out of parish funds. Please forward any suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
West Northants County Councillors covering Wicken
Ken Pritchard email@example.com...
Ian McCord firstname.lastname@example.org...
William Barter email@example.com...